Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day! I’ve never been hugely into Valentine’s Day, but it’s fun to have a reason to give a little happy to the ones you love! I don’t expect a plethora of gifts for this overly publicized holiday, but pulled a few of my recent crushes together for a V-Day wish list.
1. Cocktail Napkins 2. West Elm Gold Napkin Rings 3. Mast Brothers and Hudson Chocolate bars 4. Short Stack 6 pack 5. Bittermilk Whiskey Sour 6. Pink Tumblers 7. Flowers 8. Roost Apothecary Decanters 9. Library of Flowers Hand Cream 10. Oh My Deer
1. Cocktail Napkins
These cocktail napkins with vintage monogram embroidery remind me of my mom…she’s in to the old school monogram these days and I love it on a cloth nap!
2. Gold Napkin Rings from West Elm
Give me anything gold plated and geometric and I’m a happy girl.
3. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate
If I’m breaking my Whole 30, it better be good! At the risk of succumbing to all that is cliche Valentine’s Day, I’ll take any excuse to indulge in my favorite friend, chocolate! I’m eager to try both a Mast Brothers chocolate bar and The Fire Within the Mountain Bar from Hudson Chocolates. Maybe I’m just drawn to the presentation of both of these bars…marketing at it’s finest; gets me every time!
4. Short Stack 6 pack
These hand-bound cookbooks feature dishes from America’s top culinary talents and are divided up by individual ingredients. Love how compartmentalized these are!
5. Bittermilk No. 3 Smoked Honey Whiskey Sour
Whiskey Sours are one of my cocktails of choice, and Bittermilk’s tart and smokey mix sounds like a winner.
6. Pink Two Toned Tumblers from Terrain
These tiny mouth blown glasses with milky rims would look great on my bar cart, but I’ll have to resist. My husband will be the first to tell you that we don’t need 1 more drinking vessel in our house…and he’s right!
A little wintery arrangement full of ranunculus will do just fine! I can’t deny that I love flowers and this day of all days I’ll accept a few blooms to brighten up my desk, especially during this snowy week. Photo by Karin A Fotografi
8. Roost Apothecary Decanters from A Bottled Affair
Are you sensing a bar cart trend here? I’m dying to revamp my bar cart and need to simplify it with some decanters that work well together…pics of my updated cart coming soon!
9. Library of Flowers Wildflower & Fern Hand Cream from Terrain
Much needed hydration from the Colorado Perfumery for parched hands this winter.
10. Oh My Deer prints and Valentine’s Day cards
I adore Chelsea Petaja’s hand letting and any of her cards could double as mini prints for my windowsill too!